- Nanna Freeman
- Early (very early) thirty-something recent graduate from the Study of Art and Literature (track Literature) program at Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- Took the long way around to the discovery of my love for literature and academia, via a degree in tourism, a sojourn in Australia, a job in headhunting, and various other activities.
- Business English Communication lecturer at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Life-long lover of books; taught myself to read with BOT-boekjes and Pinkeltje. If you don’t know what these are, you are quite clearly not Dutch.
- Catless cat-lover.
- Has a penchant for dresses. Impeccable taste in them, too, if I may be so bold as to pat myself on the back.
- My Marxist-feminist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard
- Anglophile, part-time Londoner, lover of America.
- Naive pessimistic dreamer with great hopes for the future.
- Introductory post.
(The header image on this blog is courtesy of Hichako on Flickr)